When you simply look at the list of the benefits of peaCURE, they might seem too widespread. When you add the claims of complete safety, lack of side effects and negative interactions with drugs, it might look like a fairy tale. However, this is only before you learn about the mechanism behind the efficacy and safety of peaCURE.
You can learn more about the mechanism behind peaCURE here.
Its protective, regenerative, balancing and treating benefits deal with pain, inflammation and cell recovery, which translates to an incredibly wide array of practical benefits. For example, inflammation is a part of almost every health condition in the human body and keeping it under control is paramount. peaCURE normalizes biological processes that have been imbalanced and thus reduces, or completely eliminates unwanted inflammation.
peaCURE is effective against:
1. Chronic pain, such as pain by:
- Arthrosis and arthritis
- Pelvis problems
- Prostate problems
- Chronic lower back pain
- Chronic puzzling stomach problems
- Neck pain and whiplash
- Pain after tooth extraction
- Visceral pain syndromes
- (nocturnal) muscle pains
2. Neuropathic pain such as:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and other nerve compression syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Pain and spasmes after a stroke
- Chronic iopathic axonale neuropathy
- Diabetes type 1 and 2
- Radiation cancer treatment
- Complex regional pain syndrome* (CRPS) or Sudeck pains
- Neuralgic pain
3. Chronic inflammation such as:
- Chronic low temperature inflammation
- Alzheimer or Parkinson’s disease (for a few years now it has become clear that with degenerative disease developments, neuro-inflammation plays a key role; there have however not been any clinical studies completed about the effects of palmitoylethanolamide on these diseases)
- Multiple sclerosis (MS) and amyotrofic lateralsclerosis (ALS)
- Chronic intestinal inflammation (Crohn’s disease, colitis ulcerosis)
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Whooping cough
- Vaginitis, vulvodynia, vestibulitis
- Bladder pain syndrome
4. Acute inflammation such as:
Safety of peaCURE
If you have read about how peaCURE works, you have seen that it is a fatty acid amide which is naturally present in our bodies and also naturally broken down by FAAH and NAAA cellular enzymes.
This means that any extra amount of peaCURE that is not absorbed, and thus used to benefit our health, immediately gets broken down by the mentioned enzymes.
However, safety of drugs does not only depend on that. Many drugs have plethora of adverse side effects, negative effects on the surrounding tissue, negative interactions with other drugs, issues with habituation which leads to lower efficacy and the need for higher dosages and dangerous overdose levels.
Let’s see how peaCURE compares and why this is so:
- peaCURE is pharmaceutical grade palmitoylethanolamide devoid of any fillers, excipients, additives or taste modifiers. So far there have been more than 400 studies including palmitoylethanolamide and not a single side effect has been confirmed.
The only two warnings regarding the use of palmitoylethanolamide is to increase the dosage slowly during the first week in case you have clinical liver or kidney deficiency and that there have been no tests dealing strictly with its use during pregnancy. Due to this lack of conclusive information, we advise you to avoid any use during pregnancy. In several older studies there have been reports of mild gastric issues, but it is believed that they resulted from the sweetener called sorbitol which was used at the time. peaCURE has no sorbitol or any other additive.
- Similarly, there are no reports that peaCURE damages any other cells and tissues, regardless of the amount you take.
- As for interactions with drugs, there are no negative ones. You can take peaCURE with any other drug and it can’t hamper its effects, but it can cause positive interactions.For example, peaCURE can increase the strength of regular painkillers such as opioids, amitriptyline and pregabaline. This means you can reduce the dosage of the painkillers which have side effects (or cut them out completely) and thus save your internal organs and preserve agility and focus.
Similarly, peaCURE protects against the toxic effects of cytostatica. In tandem with consultation with an oncologist, you can start taking peaCURE (1200 mg/day) before the chemotherapy and stop taking it a couple months after chemotherapy.
Palmitoylethanolamide (peaCURE) actually has an intrinsic anti-tumor effect, which makes the combination of chemotherapy and palmitoylethanolamide very effective. Furthermore palmitoylethanolamide has a therapeutic effect that promotes more effective chemotherapy and a better protection of the body against the side effects of the chemotherapy.
B-vitamins (which include vitamin B1, B6 and B12) and CBD oil have a synergetic effect when combined with palmitoylethanolamide.
peaCURE and R-alpha lipon acid have synergetic effects with diabetes. Taking alpha lipon acid supplements (at least 100 mg three times a day) with peaCURE can be extremely beneficial. The combination of palmitoylethanolamide and alpha lipon acid has a painkilling and cell protecting effect.
peaCURE can also be taken with supplements such as Acetyl-L carnitine which are given to people who have neuropathic complaints. The combination with vitamin D3 supplements can be very useful for chronic pain issues.
- As for habituation and overdosing, peaCURE has no issues with those either. The more peaCURE you absorb, the more of it builds up inside your body and the more efficient it is. Most patients with chronic pain conditions have serious issues since their bodies get used to the amounts of painkillers they take in and they require more, which inevitably leads to more severe side effects, as well as more damage to the internal organs such as stomach, liver and kidneys and eventually loss of efficacy. Increasing the dosage of painkillers without limits would lead to overdose and there is no overdose level with peaCURE.
How come peaCURE is completely safe?
We have already said that palmitoylethanolamide is an endogenous and harmless fatty acid easily broken down by cellular enzymes. Moreover, it has been present for so long that we might consider it a part of evolution by now. It is present in humans, but also animals, plants and even single-cell organisms such as yeast cells and it is essential for protection and balance of the internal state of these organisms. Plants even use it to protect themselves when they lack water and this is the most severe damage most plants can encounter.
After such a long endogenous presence it would be impossible to have any negative interactions, or be allergic to peaCURE. In fact, peaCURE balances mast cells and eases allergies. For example, our bodies naturally produce palmitoylethanolamide when they have a health issue. This is also the time when we take drugs to treat the same condition. If the drug had any negative interactions with palmitoylethanolamide, the drug could not be used in the first place – it would not exist, since we cannot simply eliminate the naturally present amounts of palmitoylethanolamide inside our bodies.
Add to this our controlled and certified production process, lack of any additives or fillers and constant independent testing and peaCURE is as safe and as natural inside our bodies as blood or bones.