First of all, make sure you buy the right product. There are many options on the market, but it is very important to know that from a few years ago (2008), there is a completely new extraction process which improves purity to the point of having no additives, fillers or sweeteners.
Just pure palmitoylethanolamide and a vegetarian capsule. Also, some modern products use the sweetener sorbitol, magnesium stearate and other chemical substances and those can cause side effects such as gastric discomfort, bloating, diarrhea and such. Our peaCURE has none of those.
What your doctor needs to know about peaCURE
Mind you, this is just the top of the iceberg in the form of just some basic information. We strongly advise your doctor become familiar with PEA in depth. Furthermore, everything you will read bellow has been proven through more than 300 studies.
- Our peaCure is a supplement, so you do not need a prescription;
- It is completely natural and present in our bodies;
- It is completely devoid of any side effects – a huge advantage over vast majority of drugs;
- There are no interactions with any other medicines. Our peaCURE supplement is endogenous and many people use it alongside painkillers, or as support for cancer treatment;
- There is no habituation;
- Nobody should be allergic to peaCURE;
- It affects receptors such as PPAR-alpha, TRPV1, GPR55, GPR119 and CB1 and CB2 through binding or Entourage effect;
- This means it is particularly effective against chronic pain, inflammation, neuropathy and any kind of cell damage;
- When used as a supplement, its amounts build up, so it can be used as prevention, especially against inflammatory conditions such as allergies, flu or cold;
- It also protects nerve cells;
- It takes some time for palmitoylethanolamide to build up in our organism and show its effects. This buildup period depends on each individual’s absorption capacity and severity of condition and can range from a few days to up to three months.
Instructions on how to use peaCURE
Our peaCURE works best if taken during or after a meal. On the first day take 1 capsule three times a day.
During the first month the daily dosage should be at least 1200mg of peaCURE a day. For example, 2 capsules in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening. If the results are not satisfactory after about four weeks, you can increase the dosage to 2400mg – 2 capsules three times a day.
If you are experiencing severe pain, or need faster buildup for some reason, you can safely take more during the first month – up to 2400mg a day, or 2 capsules three times a day. However, 1200mg a day is enough for most people.
If you are using peaCURE preventively, two 400mg capsules a day should be enough to boost your immunity.
As explained, it will take some time for palmitoylethanolamide to build up and show its described effects.
This depends on your personal absorption capacity and severity of your condition and it ranges from a few days to three months.
If you do not experience any improvements after three months, you should stop taking peaCURE, since this would mean that you are, sadly, a non-responder. However, these cases are very rare.