Vitamin C has been used for centuries for the treatment of a wide variety of conditions. It is used to promote functioning of the immune system, reduces oxidative stress, improves iron absorption and helps control formation of collagen, further regulating the way bones, cartilage, blood vessels, gums, skin and teeth function.
Liposomal Vitamin C:
- Makes vitamin C far more powerful by improving its bioavailability, thus removing its biggest downside
- Increases efficacy by delivering it straight into cells
- Lets your body absorb more vitamin C than it ever could before
Directions for use
- Shake before use.
- Take in with water or fruit juice as needed. Use the measuring cup for correct dosage.
- Shelf life up to 2 months after opening; refrigerate. Keep out of reach of children.
- This product is a dietary supplement. It is not designed to replace a healthy balanced diet
- Store cool and dry.
- Shelf life is up to 2 years at room temperature in unopened packaging.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid, potassium- and sodium ascorbate); lecithin (SOY); antioxidant: vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol); preservative: potassium sorbate; solvents: glycerol; ethanol (<2,8%); water.
Sweetened variation: the above ingredients plus natural sweetener xylitol and natural orange ‑flavor. This variation does not contain ethanol.
Excessive use of xylitol may have a laxative effect.
This product contains lecithin from GMO-free soy
|Product||content||Recommended dosage *||Daily intake||NRV %|
|Liposomal Vitamin C **||250 ml||4 x 5 ml daily||4000 mg||5000 %|
|Liposomal Vitamin C Orange **||250 ml||2 x 5 ml daily||1000 mg||1250 %|
|Liposomal Vitamin C Orange ***||100 ml||1 x 5 ml daily||500 mg||625 %|
* Or more or less as recommended by your healthcare professional.
** High dosage: 1 ml contains 200 mg vitamin C. (Alc.: 2,8%)
*** Low dosage: 1 ml contains 100 mg vitamin C.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage.