K2 and D3 in combination have been known to boost the immune system and protect bones and teeth, but its main benefits lie within optimizing the way heart and cardiovascular system work. K2 helps bones by improving calcium delivery and reduces the chance of arterial hardening and cardiovascular disease. Vitamin D improves muscle function, boosts immunity, improves absorption of phosphorous and promotes healthy cell division. Both of these are very important and abundant in numerous foods, but their bioavailability is a major problem, as our bodies can’t use most of the K2 and D3 we take in.
Liposomal Vitamin K2+D3:
- Improves bioavailability of both K2 and D3 through advanced liposomal delivery system
- Protects these vitamins from degradation
- Prolongs the effects and boosts efficacy
Directions for use
- Shake before use.
- Take in with water or fruit juice as needed. Use the measuring cup or pipette for correct dosage.
- Shelf life up to 2 months after opening; refrigerate.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product is a dietary supplement. It is not designed to replace a healthy balanced diet.
Store cool and dry.
Shelf life is up to 2 years at room temperature in unopened packaging.
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol); vitamin K2 (as menquinone-7); lecithin (SOY); antioxidant: vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol); preservative: potassium sorbate; natural sweetener: xylitol; flavouring: apricot aroma; solvents: glycerol; ethanol (<1,5%); water.
Excessive use of xylitol may have a laxative effect.
This product contains lecithin from GMO-free soy.
|Product||Content||Recommended dosage*||Daily intake
|Liposomal Vitamin K2 +D3||100 ml||1 x 3 ml daily||135µg||75µg /3000 IU||1500%|
|60 ml||1 x 2 ml daily||90 µg||50µg/ 2000 IU||1000%|
|30ml||1 x 1 ml daily||45 µg||25µg/ 1000 IU||500%|
1 mg contains 45 µg vitamin K2 and 25 µg vitamin D3.
* Or more or less as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage.