- PEA cream developed by peaCURE
- 1500 mg ultra micronized palmitoylethanolamide
- 200 mg Boswellia Serrata
- 100 gram per jar
- Apply a thin layer to the skin on the affected area up to four times per day as directed by a healthcare professional
- peaCURE cream can be used longterm
- Cruelty-free. Not tested on animals.
- Made in the EU
peaCURE cream is made from ultra micronized palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) and Boswellia Serrata of the highest quality.
PEA is an endogenous fatty acid amide made inside the body when cells experience stress.
The fatty acid amide plays a significant role in reducing discomfort and inflammation and also regulates the immune response.
Our PEA based products are a safe and natural way to treat discomfort in the body.
Safety and quality are essential to us. All products are third party tested. We take your health very seriously.
- Decyl Oleate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Dipropylene Glycol
- Palmitamide MEA
- Sodium Benzoate
- Boswellia Serrata Gum
- Citric Acid
- Potassium Sorbate
- Contains 1500 mg Palmitoylethanolamide and 200 mg Boswellia Serrata per 100 gram
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Store in a cool and dry place.
If you have any questions, check out our FAQ or feel free to contact us.